Membership Forms & Renewals
List of Members
Club Branded Clothing and Accessories
Grants and Sponsorships : NSW State Gov Active Kids Voucher Scheme
The program was seen as a success in 2018, with over 645,000 vouchers claimed by families across NSW for sport and recreation activities for their kids.
From 1 January 2019, families can claim a new $100 Active Kids voucher for each eligible school-enrolled child.
To ensure another successful year, we’d like to advise you of some important program information.
Claiming a 2019 Active Kids voucher – handy tips
- Encourage families to claim and use their new vouchers before registering for activities!
- Information about claiming vouchers, including an instructional video, is available on the SNSW website.
- The website can be translated into other languages by clicking on Select Language in the menu at the top right of the page.
- If families have any questions about claiming their voucher, please ask them to get in touch with the Contact Centre on 13 77 88 or email email@example.com.
LCCISC remains an Active Kids provider and your voucher could go towards DS classes, Figure session cards or a camp. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued. The program runs year-round, so kids can get active at any time!
Below are instructions to assist you with claiming the voucher at our club.
(i) Apply for the voucher – Apply for the voucher for each eligible child via https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher. Note : this is the NSW Government website ‘MyServiceNSW’. If you don’t already have an account with the NSW government ‘MyServiceNSW’ website, you will first have to establish an account on the website – which is quite straight forward. This account then allows you access a range of NSW based data that is relevent to you and your family (Including car licence status, claiming a CTP refund, Active Kids registration etc). To then register on the website for the Active Kids $100 voucher you will need the family/childrens medicare card. When completed, an email with a voucher will be sent to your account email address.
(ii) LCCISC provider details – This is for information only to verify that LCCISC is a registered provider – your registered activity provider
Sport/activity type: Ice Sports
(iii) Terms and Conditions – Please be aware of the terms and conditions – https://sport.nsw.gov.au/active-kids-recipient-TandC
You can only claim the voucher once.
It is our responsibility as a provider to:
- Verify your child’s eligibility – please provide a printed copy of the voucher when making a claim
- Inform you that if the voucher is being used for an item more that $100, you will need to pay the difference
- Inform you that if the voucher is being used for an item less $100, the balance is not redeemable in cash or towards another item
- Inform you of the item costs, requirements for attendance, inclusions/exclusions, additional fees and/or requirements for the participation of the activity
(iv) How to use your voucher at LCCISC – Provide a printed copy of your voucher to the Committee member administering the figure session. Items will not be issued without a copy of the voucher. This is required for our records and to claim the funds from the NSW Government Active Kids Program.
Items suitable to be claimed with the voucher are:
- Development Squad cards (10 DS sessions) which can be used over the year for any DS term and class. These will be available from Saturday 5 May.
- Figure session card – $110. The difference of $10 must be paid by cash/eftpos.
- Club hosted camps – to be advised of dates and costs.
If you have any queries or require assistance with any of the steps above, please do not hesitate to speak with a Committee member.
Policies and Procedures
LCCISC Skater_Code of Ethics & Guidelines_V0
LCCISC_Parent-Guardian-Other_Code of Ethics & Guidelines_V0
LCCISC Social Media Policy_V0
Activities Proposal Form_V1 (1)
LCCISC Figure Session Payment Rules
Music Booking Sheet_V1
Harness Booking Sheet_V1
LCCISC Committee Job Descriptions V1
LCCISC Support Personnel Job Descriptions V1
If you are not receiving email communications, please check that your email address is correct in your TidyHQ member profile. Alternatively, notify the membership officer via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that anything left behind at the rink (drink bottles, thermoses etc) will only be held for one week then thrown out as there is limited storage space.